Wednesday 15 April 2015

M - Myself

He:
God ! You have so many friends
She:
Err, is there a problem in that?
He:
Not really. Just that, how do get time for yourself amidst all this?
She:
Amidst all this?
He:
You know, meeting so many people. Every now and then I see you with a new set of friends
She:
Well, I love meeting new people
He:
And that's the only reason?
She:
Nope
He:
So what is the real deal?
She:
I have realized that the more people I meet, the more I know myself.
He:
And how is that?
She:
Because by meeting new people, I get to know what kind of a person I want to be. And more importantly, what type of a person I never wish to turn out to be.



This post is written as a part of April A to Z Challenge - 2015

18 comments:

  1. Again this girl could so be me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true... I think many of us could relate to this state! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said.. Happens a lot..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the opposite because while I do enjoy meeting new people, sometimes I prefer my own solitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can completely relate. I love meeting new people and making new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Powerful last lines. Simple yet says a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the post and it resonates me! :) Dropping by from A to Z and I'm glad to find your space. I will get back to your previous posts soon. Happy A to Z :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you here. Hope to see you around :)

      Delete
  9. The last lines touched me ....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...